Terms and Conditions:
- Guaranteed Closing applies to Texas purchase transactions for conforming loans.
- Guaranteed Closing does not apply to VA, bond, jumbo, and other investor loans.
- Once the borrower indicates an intent to proceed and signs loan disclosures, the Guaranteed Closing program begins, and a Guarantee Date is agreed upon between Lakeway Lending and the borrower. The Guarantee Date may not be amended unless agreed to by a representative of TMF.
- Borrower agrees to provide any requested information within 24 hours of the request.
- TMF is not liable for delays caused by events beyond the control of TMF, including but not limited to, delays caused by the borrower or third parties.
- Guaranteed Closing requires that a property appraisal be complete at least seven calendar days prior to closing; all underwriting conditions must be satisfied at least eight business days prior to closing.
- Guaranteed Closing will not be enforceable if any part of the loan application or requested documentation is fraudulent, misleading, or contains false misrepresentation.
- Guaranteed Closing is not enforceable if the borrower has not satisfied all underwriting conditions, investor requirements, or general loan conditions prior to the Guarantee Date and does not close.
If all foregoing conditions are satisfied and the loan doesn't close by the Guarantee Date, then Lakeway Lending will provide to the borrower, a credit or adjustment of fees to the borrower.
This can be transferred to the seller and would be paid within 30 days of the closing.
This is not a commitment to lend; all promotions are subject to change or cancelation without notice. www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.